Sunday, April 25, 2010

to do:

do my washing
make my bed
fix time on my watch
pay my fines
buy 7day
text maxim
text mathesons
lay off the drinking
have reunion with phone soulmate
love rupasi more
charge my phone
find my blue jeans? where does everything go
stay away from cigarettes, i think im having heart issues
type up company law presentation
check on draft dates for infosys
cheat sheet for thursday exam
pick up exam mark monday morn
drop liability assignment monday before 10am
force kyle into hanging out
see mahala wednesday
see katie wednesday late
apologize to coco for the incident
movie with wee megan
number two the undercut
have a day to myself
cellphone format a timetable for reference
return sarahs lipschtick
ombre the hair locks
eat more plums
put more pebbles in henrys bed, he likes midnight treats
take your goddam vitamins
take your pill, freakin memory of a sieve
adams leaving on friday/saturday?
make the t-shirts with AScolour
stop daydreaming
sleep less, be awake more
prioritize macro, worryingly unconcerned about a failure
study
live


after you've done all that,
stop boring people with your unnecessary shit

No comments:

Post a Comment